Monday, October 3, 2011

The Hadfield's???

So you all know I have not yet become a "real" Hadfield but I sat here and wondered what to title this new blog. I was having a lack of ideas and finally Andy said "Just put our name on it." I looked at him and thought okay really? I had to say something in response and of course I had to give him some crap so I said "I can't because you won't marry me." I laughed but he didn't find it as amusing as I did. Obviously I put that as the title because hopefully before too much longer I will be a "real" Hadfield. I can't wait for that day! Andy has been such a blessing to Kadence and me both. He is such a hard worker and a great example to me. I can't even put into words what he means to me and I can't wait to be his wife.

So yes...The Hadfield's it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment