Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Summer Fun...Boating, Ballgames and a few Concerts!


Now that Summer has come to an end I just wanted to post some pictures of the things we have been doing. It has just flown by but I think back and I can't believe that we have crammed so much into three months. So I hope you all enjoy these...


We love going to watch the Salt Lake Bees. They also have the best firework show around!

Kadence was glued to the fireworks. She had no idea we were taking pictures of her.

I can't forget all the ball games we sat through. Andy's team, Ace's Spray, included his Dad and brothers so it was always a great time with the family. I also met some great friends sitting at the ballpark every week so I am not complaining. Kadence also has a blast at the games. She runs around and plays tirelessly.

We have been huge concert goers this summer. This one was a free concert at The Gallivan Center.

 
Once again at a ballgame...This is Ana, Kadence and Erica at one of our many ballgames.
 Such sweeties! (at least in pictures)

Really?
 There are no words. It's a good thing Marc likes Kade because otherwise he really might strangle her!

Kenny Chesney was so much fun! We had great seats and of course the music was awesome.

Love him!

They all looked so cute in there uniforms. I could just eat Andy up!

They ended up taking 2nd place in the Carl Hansen Tournament in Salt Lake. This game was not as much fun because it decided to pour on us!


Yuba Lake was incredible! The weather was amazing and so was the company. Kadence loves being there and she makes the lake so much fun. I love her adventurous personality and she is not afraid to try anything.

After a long day on the lake there is nothing like a little rest and relaxation. Andy had bags like you wouldn't believe so I cured the problem. What a cute little thing he is!

BEST FRIENDS!!!!

Once again here we are at a concert. Sugarland was soooo fun! Better than I expected!

This photo says is it all! Andy is not afraid to show a little skin and have some fun. Def Lepard was the best. Ya gotta love the shorts...


This was just the tip of the ice berg. There was so much more. I cannot wait for next summer and all that it has to bring!

What a beautiful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment