Monday, October 3, 2011

My big first grader!



This year Kadence started 1st grade and I just can't believe she is that old. That means I am that old! She is so smart and extremely social. You might guess that her favorite part about school is recess and riding the bus with her friends.  My favorite part is that she is is learning so quickly and Andy will do homework with her everyday. Believe me when I say that is the best option for everyone. If I do it with her we are about to rip each other's heads off by the time we finish! It's scary how much alike we are. Not that I can say it's a bad thing though. Ha!
I am so proud of her and even more proud to be her Mama! I love you pretty girl!

This might be one of my favorite pictures. Andy is so unbelievably sweet with her!



I wish the sun wasn't in her eyes but oh my is she a poser!

No comments:

Post a Comment